More and more Filipinos are signing up to join the TESDA Online Program and for good reasons. First, taking the course is FREE. Second, you will be provided with training modules that you can study on your own time, at your own pace. Third, you don’t have to go to school as you can take the online course at the comfort of your own home.
Professionals, Students, Out of School Youth, OFWs too should look into this new opportunity. Be more marketable! Learn new skills, gain new knowledge!
First Phase – Register your TESDA Account
1. Go to the official TESDA Website at http://e-tesda.gov.ph
2. Look at the Course Categories; choose the course that you want to enroll in by clicking it.
3. A new page will open that will show the subcategories of that online program, select the sub-category or specialization that you prefer.
Example: Food and Beverage Servicing under Tourism
Sometimes, a subcategory of a subcategory exist, when you are presented with this, choose further specialization.
4. Once you have chosen a specialization, the course modules will load. At this point you can create a new TESDA Account by clicking “Login”
6. Click “Create new account”, then fill-up the registration form with the needed details like Email, Password, First Name, Last Name etc.
Once everything is filled-up correctly, submit the registration form by clicking the button ‘Create my new account’.
Once done, TESDA will then send you a message to the email account you specified during the registration process. Sometimes there is a a couple of minutes to 5 mins delay before the verification email will arrive at your Inbox, be patient.
Second Phase: VERIFYING YOUR TESDA ACCOUNT
1. Login to your email account.
2. Scroll through your messages until you find the new email from TESDA
4. After clicking the verification link, you will be redirected back to TESDA website.
5. Login using the username and passwords you use when you sign-up for the online course of TESDA.
6. When prompted with this message “You are about to enroll yourself as a member of this course.
Are you sure you wish to do this?” , choose “Yes”.
You can now start with Module 1 of your chosen course.
While login to the TESDA dashboard, you can also see the list of participants, fellow online-course-takers like you. You can log-off, and login again at your convenience.
Remember that online courses require discipline. Have the discipline to study and complete the course. Learn new skills with the TESDA Online Program, if you have not registered yet, join today! TESDA online course is FREE!
>>> Check here for the List of Online Courses offered by TESDA.